Monday, November 24, 2008

I had a dream last night where Sylvester Stallone was running for President on the grounds that Arnold Schwarzenegger couldn't and America was desperate for an action hero in the White House. For some reason, Frank Black from the Pixies was some sort of special government agent who was trying to assassinate Stallone, but kept accidentally shooting Stallone's brother Frank, who was acting as a body double for Sly. My role in all of this was that Frank Black wanted me to kill Frank Stallone, so he could have a clear shot at Sly.

I know this sounds really stupid, but it's all true, and that's probably why. I want to see those people who believe that all dreams have some sort of meaning try and pick this one apart. Come on, tell me that Sylvester Stallone represents my deep-hidden yearning for achievement or something.

Also, Kurt Cobain was in the dream too. He was in a police line-up, and for some reason he was really fat.

No comments: